Bolobedu Music is provided & controlled by BOLOBEDU MUSIC (hereinafter “ BM ”, “ we ” or “ us ”).
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and business carefully.
By using the Site or by making use of a service provided by Bolobedu Music, the Terms and Conditions herein contained shall be deemed to have been read and accepted.
Any material, information or content that you download or receive from this Site or this Establishment is done so at your sole discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage or harm caused to your network connection(s), computer or computer-related software and equipment, system loss or data that results from your visit to this Site and/or the download or reception of any data or information from the Site.
Bolobedu Music shall not be liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by your use of, or inability to use, this Site or any services provided or offered. This Establishment shall also not be liable for any damage or loss caused by information changes, deletions, site suspension or discontinuation, or for any errors or reliance upon any information, contained in this site. Accordingly, you download or access data, programs, files, software, etc. at your own risk.
Music / Songs uploaded on the website is uploaded by third party users,
If there's any song on this website on this website that's in violation of any laws or feel it should be removed from the website please contact us, molobedulive@gmail,
Owners reserve the rights to change content of this anytime website without any prior notice.
If you experiencing any issues or want to report any broken links contact us : click on Help
We (Bolobedu Music) reserve the right to contain links (hyperlinks or external links) to websites of third
parties on the Site. Such websites are independently managed and maintained by such third parties
or individuals and this Establishment has no control over these websites or its contents. This
Establishment is not liable for any loss or damage caused by using any link or website that links to
the Site and use of such websites is at the User’s own discretion and risk.
These links do not indicate that this Establishment controls nor has any special affiliation or association with the third parties which own, manage, maintain, advertise on or link to these websites. This Establishment cannot accept responsibility or liability for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. You agree that your access to and/or use of such linked websites are entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use contained therein.
Please note that other web sites may contain sexually explicit, violent, racist or other types of material which are objectionable or which may be offensive to you, and access is at the sole risk and discretion of the User.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By accessing or using our website, software, services, applications, products and content offered via Bolobedu Music (collectively, the “ Services ”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
We may collect and use the following information about you:
• Information you share with us. This is the information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared by you on Bolobedu Music. Information you share with us may include without limitation postings that you make on Bolobedu Music (including your public profile, name, address, email address, social media login details, telephone number, information about your device, your browsing records, the comments you make on Bolobedu Music, as well as account and billing details, the lists you create, and photos, videos and voice recordings as accessed with your prior consent through your device settings you turn on), any postings from others that you re-post and location data and log data associated with such postings. Information you share with us also includes information about you (including location data and log data) that others who are using Bolobedu Music share about you. Information you share with us will remain publicly-available for so long as you or a user that has shared such information retains it.
• Information you share from your social networks. If you choose to link Bolobedu Music to your social network or public forum account (including without limitation Facebook, Twitter or Google account), you may provide us or allow your social network to provide us with information from your social network or public forum accounts. This data may include your use of Bolobedu Music on such public forums and/or social networks. For further information as to how and for what purpose the social network provider processes your data, please see their privacy policies.
• Information on Your Device. We automatically collect certain data from you, including IP address or other unique device identifiers such as Google advertising ID, Android ID, Identifier for Advertising, Cookies (as defined below), mobile carrier, time zone and locale setting, operating system and platform, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, Bluetooth signals, International Mobile Equipment Identity, International Mobile Subscriber Identity, data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, photos, videos and voice recordings and such other information on your device. Any automated decision-making, including profiling, based on the data automatically collected from you, will solely be used in optimizing the Services and tailoring it to your preferences.
• Behavioral information we collect about you. We also collect information regarding your use of the Services, e.g. your comments on Bolobedu Music or any other content that you Posted on or through the Services, views and interactions on Bolobedu Music. In addition, we link your contact or subscriber information with your activity on Bolobedu Music across all your devices using your email or social media log-in details, engagement (including without limitation likes, shares, comments, repeated views) and relate users based on your behavior. Finally, we collect opt-ins and communication preferences.
• Location data We may collect and process information about your location, including location information based on your SIM card, IP address or mobile device location settings, and if activated on your mobile device, by use of a Global Positioning System (GPS). We may use such information to provide you with location-based services, such as features, notifications, marketing, or other content that is influenced by your location. If you do not wish to share your GPS location with us, you can switch off GPS functionality on your mobile device.
• Metadata. When you Post content, including images, text and audio to Bolobedu Music, you automatically upload certain metadata that is connected to the content. In essence, metadata describes other data and provides information about your content that will not always be evident to the viewer. In connection with your content the metadata can describe how, when and by whom the piece of content was collected and how that content is formatted. It further includes information such as your account name that enables other users to trace back the content to your user account. Metadata will further consist of additional data that you chose to provide with the content, e.g. any hashtags used to mark keywords to the comments.
• Information from third parties. We may receive information if you use any of the other websites we operate or other Services we provide. We may also receive information from third parties (such as advertising networks and analytics providers) and from other sources, including business directories and other commercially or publicly available sources.
• Contact Information. We may collect contact information from your contact list, address book and your social network to help you and others find people you may know and enable you to link your bolobedu Music contact list with the contact lists on your device and/or in your account on third party services. We will ask for your consent to access your contact list and address book before doing so. You may at any time allow or disallow us to access your contact list and address book by changing your settings.
• Third-party Services. If you create a Bolobedu Music account by connecting with a third-party service, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, Whatsapp or Email, we may collect information from such third-party service, including without limitation your third-party service user name, gender, profile image, birthday and third-party service contact list.
We take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. We will do our best to protect your information, for example, by encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through Bolobedu Music; thus, any transmission is at your own risk. We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of you and other users. We maintain these technical and organizational measures and will amend them from time to time to improve the overall security of our systems. We will, from time to time, include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with your data protection authority or follow the dispute resolution process provided in the Terms of Service.
We may amend and update this Policy from time to time. You can access the latest version of this Policy on Bolobedu Music. It is your responsibility to remain informed of any changes. Your continued access to or use of the Services after the date of the updated Policy constitutes your acceptance of the updated Policy. If you do not agree to the updated Policy, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.